Broadcast measurement organisations have effectively been turned off during the pandemic – meaning PRs are having to report figures based on pre-pandemic levels but outlets have anecdotally talked about reaching peak audiences during the period.
To support clients, we have undertaken analysis of media consumption during this period identifying;
• Media consumption – National and regional TV and Radio
• Trust within media outlets – across broadcast, print, social media and online outlets
• Who has authority on complex issues according to the public (for example mask and vaccine debate)
• Young people’s consumption during the pandemic
• Crucially, what all of this means for the future
We have also analysed how PROs have approached broadcast during the pandemic.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REPORT